Best Video Film and Cultural Center (BVFCC) was created to preserve Best Video’s rich archive and explore new ways to bring people, film, and music together. As of November 1, BVFCC has purchased and is operating BEST VIDEO, a valued community space serving Greater New Haven with its world-class film archive, performance space and coffee bar.
The vast film archive will remain in place and continue to grow. In addition, our music events, film screenings and other presentations in the performance space will be expanded to reach a broader community audience.
A new and important part of BVFCC’s activities will be an educational outreach program. Films and a targeted curriculum will be packaged and organized by specific categories and made available to area schools and other educational organizations.
We are a 501(c)(3) charitable organization, as defined and approved by the IRS. Because of this status, you can make a tax-deductible contribution to BVFCC.
Please consider making a tax-deductible donation to Best Video Film & Cultural Center. Any amount is welcome, or you could support us, Hollywood-style:
• $100 – “Movie Star”
• $500 – “Screenwriter”. Benefit: $120/year rental plan.
• $1000 – “Producer”. Benefits: $240/year rental plan, plus sponsorship of one movie showing at the store.
• $2,500 – “Director”. Benefits: $360/year rental plan, plus sponsorship of two shows. (Click on “Other” and enter the amount.)
• $5,000 & Up – “Mogul”. Benefits: $360/year rental plan; sponsorship of two shows, plus a “Benefactor Pick” sticker that you would be entitled to put on 100 of your favorite movies. (Click on “Other” and enter the amount.)
* The amount exceeding each benefactor level’s benefits is tax-deductible.