PSYCH-K® facilitator Annie Lisa rents Best Video Performance Space on the evening of Wednesday, Oct. 18, for a seminar on the self-development technique. The event starts at 7 PM and admission is $15.
Ever wonder why your vision boards or affirmations aren’t working? Join Annie Lisa for a special presentation on PSYCH-K® — a unique blend of contemporary neuroscience research and ancient mind/body wisdom that help clear beliefs at the subconscious level that impact the reality you are trying to create.
How does PSYCH-K® work?
PSYCH-K® uses safe and easy muscle testing and balances to create a whole brain state to help you change beliefs that limit you, into believes that support you—in minutes. And unlike most healing modalities, PSYCH-K® uses permission protocols at the sub-conscious and higher conscience levels to be sure a particular belief is safe and appropriate for you before proceeding with a balance.
What are the benefits of a whole brain state?
A PSYCH-K® balances communicates with your subconscious to increase the cross talk between your two brain hemispheres to achieve what’s known as a “whole brain state” which is ideal for changing subconscious beliefs.
When the right and left brain hemisphere-s are both responding to a situation you can maximize your full response potential to a situation. So instead of avoiding something your subconscious perceives as uncomfortable for you, or needing will power, discipline or determination to get past something you avoid or fear, your subconscious is more open and willing to move forward. As a result, your life becomes less of a struggle and more of a self-fulfilling prophecy.
I’ve spent the past 25 years reading and watching a host of brilliant spiritual teachers, scientists, and researchers on a variety of subjects in the realm of quantum physics. But it wasn’t until Dr. Bruce Lipton magically popped up on my computer that I found the missing link: subconscious beliefs were sabotaging my reality. I was then led to Rob Williams and PSYCH-K®.. As a PSYCH-K®. Facilitator. I have been amazed by the changes in my life and others in areas of spiritual growth, career, relationships, health , wealth and more. My mission is to use PSYCH-K®. to empower people to live the lives they want, and to help raise the consciousness of this planet.
UPCOMING EVENTS (Music events start at 8 PM unless otherwise noted; screenings start at 7 PM unless otherwise noted):
• Thursday, Oct. 12. INDIE ROCK: BONG WISH, DOUGIE POOLE, LEOR MILLER (PRESENTED BY TINY BOX BOOKING)
• Friday, Oct. 13. LITERARY READING—FLASH FICTION: TOM HAZUKA, APRIL BRADLEY, DOUG MATHEWSON, PAUL BECKMAN
• Saturday, Oct. 14. ROCK ‘N” ROLL COVERS: THE DENZ
• Sunday, Oct. 15. POWER POP: JON HARRISON & THE HARRISONICS
• Wednesday, Oct. 18. ANNIE LISA: PSYCH-K
• Thursday, Oct. 19. AFRO-FUNK FUSION: THE LOST TRIBE
• Friday, Oct. 20, 7:30 PM. BLUEGRASS: MISSY RAINES & THE NEW HIP (GUITARTOWNCT PRODUCTIONS)
• Saturday, Oct. 21, 8 PM. VIDEO STORE DAY SCREENING OF “PSYCHOS IN LOVE” WITH WRITER/DIRECTOR GORMAN BECHARD & WRITER/LEAD ACTOR CARMINE CAPOBIANCO
• Monday, Oct. 23, 7:15 PM. FILM SCREENING: “THE VISITOR” (PART OF “WHITHER THOU GOEST—GREAT FILMS ON IMMIGRATION & REFUGEES” FILM SERIES)
• Wednesday, Oct. 25. NEW ORLEANS-STYLE FUNK: BAND OF DRUTHERS
• Thursday, Oct. 26. INDIE ROCK: SEAN HENRY, RYXNO
• Friday, Oct. 27. BRAZILIAN MUSIC: THE BOSSA NOVA PROJECT
• Saturday, Oct. 28. LIGHT UPON BLIGHT HALLOWEEN SHOW: “CARNIVAL OF SOULS” with LIVE IMPROVISED MUSICAL SCORE
• Monday, Oct. 30, 7:15 PM. FILM SCREENING: “A BETTER LIFE” (PART OF “WHITHER THOU GOEST—GREAT FILMS ON IMMIGRATION & REFUGEES” FILM SERIES)
• Wednesday, Nov. 1. OLD-TIMEY/BLUES: THE ZuZAZZ STRING ORKESTRA
• Thursday, Nov. 2. ROCK ‘N’ ROLL: JOE MILLER
• Friday, Nov. 3. AMERICANA: FYFE AND STONE
• Saturday, Nov. 4. SOLO MODERN PRIMITIVE GUITAR: SHAWN PERSINGER
• Sunday, Nov. 5, 2-5 PM. GUITARTOWNCT FREE SUNDAY AFTERNOON BLUEGRASS JAM
• Monday, Nov. 6, 7:15 PM. FILM SCREENING: “INTO THE ARMS OF STRANGERS” (PART OF “WHITHER THOU GOEST—GREAT FILMS ON IMMIGRATION & REFUGEES” FILM SERIES)
• Wednesday, Nov. 8, 7 PM. SECOND WEDNESDAY BEST VIDEO OPEN MIC
• Thursday, Nov. 9. GREAT AMERICAN SONGBOOK: RICH MORAN
• Friday, Nov. 10. MODERN ROCK: NALANI & SARINA, CHASER EIGHT NAKED (PRESENTED BY AIM PRODUCTIONS)
• Saturday, Nov. 11, 7-10 PM (at ORDINARY tavern in New Haven): ART OPENING: “CREEPSHOW”—A BENEFIT FOR BEST VIDEO FILM & CULTURAL CENTER with art by AUDREY NEFORES & NICK HURWITZ-GOODMAN
• Sunday, Nov. 12, 7 PM. FOLK: MINK, SOCK & LUTIE
• Monday, Nov. 13, 7:15 PM. FILM SCREENING: “WHAT’S COOKING” (PART OF “WHITHER THOU GOEST—GREAT FILMS ON IMMIGRATION & REFUGEES” FILM SERIES)
• Wednesday, Nov. 15, 7 PM. BLUEGRASS: TIM O’BRIEN
• Thursday, Nov. 16, 7 PM. BLUEGRASS: TIM O’BRIEN (SOLD OUT!)
• Friday, Nov. 17. ROCK: HAPPY ENDING
• Saturday, Nov. 18. BVFCC ANNIVERSARY GALA AT THE BALLROOM AT THE OUTER SPACE: 5 IN THE CHAMBER, OLIVE TIGER, NU HAVEN KAPELYE, THE TET OFFENSIVE
• Sunday, Nov. 19, 3 PM. JAZZ: TRIO 149
• Monday, Nov. 20, 7 PM. FILM SCREENING: “SON OF SAUL” (WITH TALK BY PROF. CHRISTOPHER SHARRETT)
• Thursday, Nov. 30. BLUEGRASS: EAST ROCK RAMBLERS
• Friday, Dec. 1. JAZZ: JEFF FULLER & TONY PURRONE
• Sunday, Dec. 3, 2-5 PM. GUITARTOWNCT FREE SUNDAY AFTERNOON BLUEGRASS JAM
• Thursday, Dec. 7.ART SONG/SINGER-SONGWRITERS: OLIVE TIGER (SOLO), AN HISTORIC
• Friday, Dec. 8. BLUEGRASS: TWISTED PINE (A GUITARTOWNCT CONCERT)
• Wednesday, Dec. 13, 7 PM. SECOND WEDNESDAY BEST VIDEO OPEN MIC
• Thursday, Dec. 14, 8 PM. JAZZ: PAUL SHANLEY
• Friday, Dec. 22. HOLIDAY ROCK ‘N’ ROLL SHOW: DUST HAT, BRONSON ROCK
• Friday, Jan. 12, 7:30 PM. BLUEGRASS: BEPPE GAMBETTA (A GUITARTOWNCT CONCERT)
• Friday, Feb. 9. BLUEGRASS: JOE WALSH & SWEET LOAM
• Friday, Mar. 16. BLUEGRASS: ZOE & CLOYD (A GUITARTOWNCT CONCERT)