Standup comic Jake Nietopski hosts a comedy open mic at Best Video Performance space on Wednesday, Sept. 9. The show starts at 8 PM and the cover is $5.
Sign-up for the show starts at 6:30 PM and the show starts at 8 PM.
Jake Nietopski, who now lives in New Haven, has been a part of the comedy scene in Buffalo for 7 years. He has performed at every open mic in Buffalo, and has participated in Rochester, Syracuse and Buffalo’s Funniest Person Contest. Jake has both co-produced and hosted a monthly comedy showcase held at Magruder’s Bar and Restaurant in Depew, NY called the Homewrecker Comedy Series. He has appeared as a part of the No Hack Comedy Series, Night at the Evening Star, and the Top Shelf Entertainment Comedy Showcase at The Wagon Wheel. He has opened for Chad Elsner and has been seen as a regular at Helium Comedy Club Buffalo. He was the creator of an annual campground show at Three Valley Campground in Holland, NY. Jake now lives in New Haven in a small apartment dominated by the women in his life: his girlfriend and two cats.
• Friday, Sept. 4. JAZZ: BADSLAX
• Wednesday, Sept. 9. COMEDY OPEN MIC WITH JAKE NIETOPSKI
• Thursday, Sept. 10. INDIE ROCK: LA TUNDA
• Friday, Sept. 11. SINGER-SONGWRITER: THE ANNE MARIE MENTA BAND
• Wednesday, Sept. 16. CARIBBEAN/FOLK: LUKE RODNEY
• Friday, Sept. 18. SINGER-SONGWRITER: DAPHNE LEE MARTIN, CHRIS KILEY
Wednesday, Sept. 23. INDIE ROCK: JELLYSHIRTS
• Wednesday, Sept. 30. SINGER-SONGWRITER: ANGELA EASTERLING
• Thursday, Oct. 1. TRIP HOP: THE FOREST ROOM, HIP-HOP: CHEF THE CHEF
• Friday, Oct. 2. ROCK: HENRY SIDLE
• Thursday, Oct. 8. SINGER-SONGWRITER: FRANK CRITELLI, BEN PARENT
• Friday, Oct. 9. JAZZ: THE JOVAN ALEXANDRE TRIO
• Wednesday, Oct. 14. INDIE ROCK: CHRISTOPHER MIR
• Friday, Oct. 15. SOLO GUITAR/CD RELEASE: GLENN ROTH
• Friday, Oct. 23. ALT-COUNTRY: TANNERSVILLE
• Thursday, Oct. 29. SYNTH POP/ROCK: MISSION ZERO
• Friday, Oct. 30. HALLOWEEN SILENT FILM SCREENING WITH LIVE SCORE: LIGHT UPON BLIGHT
• Friday, Nov. 6. RAGTIME/BLUES: THE RED HOTS
• Wednesday, Nov. 18. FILM SCREENING: THE MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE (1962)