Frank Critelli and Mark Mirando are solo performers, occasional songwriting partners, and drinking-buddies from the great state of Connecticut. On June 27, at Best Video, they will each perform a solo set of songs from their extensive catalogues of original music. Then, they’ll perform a duo set of a few of the songs they’ve written together. Expect to hear everything from ragged harmonica-accompanied folk songs to pristine piano pop. Stop down and have a beer.
The music starts at 8 PM and there is a $5 cover.
UPCOMING PERFORMANCE SPACE EVENTS:
• Thursday, June 20. INDIE POP: THE FURORS, AL HOWARD
• Wednesday, June 26. INDIE ROCK: THE JELLYSHIRTS
• Thursday, June 27. SINGER-SONGWRITERS: FRANK CRITELLI, MARK MIRANDO
• Wednesday, July 10. ACOUSTIC FOLK: SHELDON CAMPBELL
• Thursday, July 11. ACOUSTIC ROCK: JAMES VELVET & THE LONESOME SPARROWS
• Wednesday, July 17. INDIE POP: THE SHELLYE VALAUSKAS EXPERIENCE
• Wednesday, July 18. CLASSICAL GUITAR: ORPHÉE RUSSELL
• Wednesday, Aug. 7. BRAZILIAN MUSIC: SAMBELEZA
• Thursday, Aug. 8. SINGER-SONGWRITER: ILANA ZSIGMOND
• Thursday, Aug. 15. JAZZ: THE NICK Di MARIA QUARTET