Dear members and friends of Best Video Film & Cultural Center:
As with everybody, we are constantly making adjustments as the evolving situation requires.
Due to new guidelines from the Quinnipiac Valley Health District (QVHD) and in the interests of caution and safety, we are instituting the following changes in regard to service from our cafe:
• According to the QVHD, all takeout orders from the cafe must be “curbside” or through the door.
• If you want a coffee drink or baked good from the cafe, please call (203) 287-9286 to place your order. (Bagels will not be available until the situation returns to normal.) If at all possible, please pay with your credit card over the phone.
• QVHD does not allow self-service, so we will need to add whatever milk, cream or sweeteners you need to your drink.
• If you know what you want to rent, please call (203) 287-9286 and we will get them ready. If you have a monthly or annual membership plan, they will be checked out for you and ready to pick up. If you pay per rental, please use a card if you can.
• If you wish to browse, you may but we ask two things:
(1) Please respect social distancing from others by keeping a distance of 6- feet between you and other members.
(2) PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH THE DVDs. If you see something that you want, let our staff know and they will get it off the shelf for you.
• PLEASE RESPECT SOCIAL DISTANCING—MAINTAIN 6-FEET BETWEEN YOU AND OTHERS
• PLEASE REFRAIN FROM TOUCHING SURFACES
• IF YOU FEEL SICK, PLEASE STAY HOME.
Thank you for your cooperation and support. We aspire to be a source of solace and a reminder of community in these difficult times but to be so in a safe and responsible way.
& The Staff and Board of Directors of Best Video Film & Cultural Center